Featured Vacation RentalHouse 23 Lakeside View Luxury Self-Catering House
Terms and Conditions of Rental
1. A nonrefundable booking deposit of €125.00 per Property per week is required to reserve accommodation with the exception of weekend rentals where the full amount is required. The balance of rental is payable 8 weeks before arrival. Confirmation of booking will be issued on receipt of deposit.
2. Notice of cancelation must be in writing. The following charges will then apply:-
3. Electricity and gas used for heating and light is an extra charge payable by the client to the Supervisor before departure.The rates for these can fluctuate due to price increase/decrease from the providers. Water is also chargeable at a rate of €1.00 per day. The charge is based on the individual meter reading and it is recommended that the cost per unit be checked at the outset.
4. The Property must be left as it is found and the cost of repairs to or the replacement of property will be the responsibility of the client.
5. A security deposit from €100 per week of rental must be given to the Supervisor on arrival. This will be returned provided the supervisor is satisfied that the terms and conditions of rental have been complied with. In the event that the supervisor is unable to check the Property at the clients departure, the security deposit will be forwarded within 7 days. Clients are expected to leave the Property clean and tidy otherwise a charge of €35 will be made.
6. Rental of Property may be terminated with no refund at the discretion of the Supervisor or any officer of the company if clients/occupiers behave in a disruptive manner, cause a nuisance or disturbance, cause damage to the property or in any other circumstance deemed reasonable by the Supervisor or any officer of the company.
7. On the expiry or termination of rental the Supervisor and or any officer of the company may remove all belongings of the client/occupiers of the Property left in the Property and store or otherwise deal with the same as deemed appropriate. Notwithstanding the aforesaid the sole risk in respect of such belongings shall at all times remain with the client/occupiers.
8. Possession of property must be taken between 16.00hrs and 18.00hrs and the property vacated by 10.00am on day of departure. It is recommended that clients telephone the Supervisor John in advance to confirm exact time of arrival on 00 353 86 1831988. FAILURE TO NOTIFY ON-SITE SUPERVISOR OF LATE ARRIVAL COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF RESERVATION. LATE CHECK-IN FEES ALSO APPLY.
9. The company is not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left in the Property during the stay or on departure.
10. The Supervisor and or any officer of the company may at all reasonable times visit the property.
11. The number of persons stated on the reservation form may not be exceeded in any circumstance.
12. Dogs are not allowed in the Property except with the express permission of the supervisor or an officer of the company. If permission is given and extra charge of €25 per dog is payable on site.
13. In the event of a complaint this must be made to the supervisor immediately and a complaint form completed if the client is not satisfied that the complaint has been satisfactorily dealt with. The complaint form must be forwarded to the company within 7 days.
14. In the event of breach of contract on the part of Lakeside View Management Company Ltd howsoever arising, any loss or damage including consequential loss sustained by the renter shall be limited to the sum paid by the renter to Lakeside View Management Company Ltd.
15. In the event that a client has a special requirement relating to a booking, this must be specified in writing at the time of booking. Not withstanding this the company does not guarantee such requirement will be facilitated.
16. Guest are responsible for all their own belongings while staying in the property. Lakeside View Management Co. is not responsible for any damages caused to personal property on your stay.